Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tears of the Saints

This morning I woke up much later than I had hoped and knew there was no way I was going to make my appointment, so I decided to just take my time getting ready. So I was on facebook and found this video posted by one of the girls on my India team. Take a minute to watch it, its so amazing! http://vimeo.com/2843450 After watching this video, I had a realization moment and knew that this summer was going to be intense! So I took some time to pray for the girls on my team and I just became so overwhelmed with God's love for me and His incredible grace that He pours out on me. This trip to India this summer is going to be amazing! And I pray that God uses us to reach thousands of these women, showing them the light and love of Christ. It got me thinking and questioning why God gave me such an incredible life and why He chose me to grow up knowing His name and His love. I want the children in the slums where we are going, to be able to grow up knowing His name. I want to reach the unreached, touch the untouchable, love the unlovable, and make His glorious name known. This is not only my prayer for the next to months, but this is the prayer for my life. God has an incredible summer planned and I cannot wait to see what happens!

1 comment:

  1. So excited about what He's going to do through you in India!

    ReplyDelete